Friday, July 22, 2005

Books in my Bag

I will be out of town and don't expect to have access to a computer for a few weeks. I have only just scraped the surface of most of my topics so this does not reflect writers block. I'll be back. I know that there are topics which have been suggested that I have not mentioned. Apologies. I had no idea it would be so hard to choose just one thing to blog about every day.

I missed the "books on my desk" meme so here are the "books in my bag".

Deafening. Frances Itani. 2003

War Trash. Ha Jin. 2004.

A Hundred and One Days: A Baghdad Journal. Asne Seierstad. 2003. (author of The Bookseller of Kabul. )

Le Paria du Danube. Jean Thuillier. 1983.

My Name is Red. Orhan Pamuk. 2002.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen the book, "LIGNS"? It's about a geometric transformation of the patterning of the alphabetic code of spelling--I think you might like this book and its content is available free on-line (Google it or go to CuriousVisions.com).

4:10 PM  
Blogger Suzanne McCarthy said...

Thanks it looks interesting!

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home